Celebrating the life and times of the River Thames
- The festival is a free, family open day for all
- You can come down and find out more about your River
- There will be sports events and taster sessions – Stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and rowing
- Foreshore activities – anti-plastic awareness activities, beach combing and river dipping
- River safety demonstrations – local blue light services showing off River safety craft.
The Foreshore Festival is part of Totally Thames 2018 that runs from 1-30 September