Tideway’s latest response to Covid-19
At Tideway, the health and wellbeing of our teams is our top priority. As England goes into lockdown again to fight against the pandemic, our focus remains on protecting our workers both on site and at home.
Whilst our essential work to build the Thames Tideway Tunnel continues, our construction sites have rigorous processes and procedures in place to minimise the risk of infection to our staff and the wider community. Measures include:
• Staggered start and finish times and staggered group activities such as welfare breaks and site briefings to minimise numbers
• One way systems across all sites
• ‘Bubble systems’ for site teams to work together with the same people
• Following the hands, face, space regime
• Implementing all guidance from the Construction Leadership Council and Public Health England as it comes out
• Working from home for all staff who are able to do so
As an industry we have a huge responsibility to play our part during this difficult time.
If you would like more information about our Covid-19 measures please call us on 08000 30 80 80 or email [email protected].